World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum

play back speed is half normal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum -> catégorie Libre -> Musiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Steadman

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 10:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: play back speed is half normal Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm using the lite version 4. I'm using this software to record voice for hypnosis cd's. I had just got done recording about 2 hours of voice only to find that when I tried to listen to it, it is distorted and really slow. I have previously recorded a few files and have had no problems. I think that Somehow I must have accidentally changed Some Setting Somewhere and caused it to record at about half speed. I have Searched through the manual and I searched this forum, but have not found anything to help. I have two needs:obviously I would like to know what the Setting is and how to change it back.  I would like to Know if there is a way to Salvage the recordings I have already made. 

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57486
animated auto loan video

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 10:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum -> catégorie Libre -> Musiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation