World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum

Set speed of video loop to match audio

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum -> catégorie Libre -> Videos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Steadman

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 10:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Set speed of video loop to match audio Répondre en citant

Hello,

I use a clock to detect the bpm of the current song playing. I use all kinds of short video loops in my VJ-set, with different length.I want those video loops to match the audio. I am already able to restart the loop based on the clock. In a lot of situations, this looks great.Then sometimes the video loop is too short or the music too slow and I get blank screens, waiting for the new beat to restart the loop. I was thinking: it would be great if i could match the beat by altering the speed of the video loop to let the video length become the same as the length of 1, 2 or 4 bars of music. Somebody knows how to do that?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://vidvox.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9037&f=22
Data Analysis Solution Example

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 2 Juin - 10:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum -> catégorie Libre -> Videos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation