World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum

New problem with Music Angel KT88

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum -> catégorie Libre -> Musiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Steadman

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 11:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: New problem with Music Angel KT88 Répondre en citant

Hello all the experts out here,

I bought this amp a few months ago on eBay. 2 weeks ago while listening to it for over 2 hours, I noticed heavy smoke coming from the left side of the amp. One of the hv capacitors blew up. It is 220uF/250v. For the last 2 weeks, I have been reading intensely about mods and other people problems yet I could not find a suitable schematic for my amp. First of all, my amp has 7 tubes: 4x kt88, 2x 6n8p and 1x 6n3. All the schematics I found has 8 tubes.
Also if you notice the power PCB, there is a modification done (by the factory, not me) with the yellow wire. Maybe I got a lemon. Anyway, I need your advice: should i replace the capacitor(s) with 220uF/400v? Would this solve my problem? I also want to eliminate the Triode/UL switch but I need a good schematic for that. Any other suggestions please help me so I can enjoy again “the sound of the music”.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://diyaudioprojects.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1779
Medical Business Promotion

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 27 Avr - 11:09 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum -> catégorie Libre -> Musiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation