World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum

3rd Party Recoveries.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum -> Section récupération et Beugs -> Récupérations en cours
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Steadman

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 11:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: 3rd Party Recoveries. Répondre en citant

Hi

Hey Guys,
Sorry for the late reply, some of you were interested in the 3rd party recoveries and the process of recovering costs of repairs with out an authority. Last year I had the same problem as MABR, one of our clients were not insured but hit from behind by a person who was insured with an insurance company under Suncorp. I gave a call to the insurance company and tried to book an assessment, as the car was undrivable, they told me that I can submit my quote but they'll tow it to the assessment center where one of their repairers would quote the vehicle as well, and the job would go to the more competitive / complete quote.
Well obviosuly I wasn't going to win the quote and my client didn't want one of suncorp's repairers to repair their vehicle, so I had no choice but to do a 3rd party recovery on it . I had the vehicle assessed by an independant assessor, repaired the vehicle and sent my invoice to suncorp recovery and settlement department. After a few phone calls they offered me a price of settlement which was a little bit lower than my original quote. Took the offer and they sent a chque in the next week. 
This worked for me a few more times but it stopped when they asked me for my capi licence. At that time , i had no idea what that was but it's a licence issued by the NSW police force that allows you to collect debt on behalf of someone, whcih is technically what 3rd party recovery is.
Anyways, it took me almost a year to get my licence and now Ive started my company called RecoverCorp and doing recoveries for other smash repairs and my shop. The process is pretty simple,
1) Get all details and fill out the accident details form. 
2) Confirm liability with insurance company
3) Get the vehicle independantly assessed
4) Do repairs and additionaly assessment if need be.
5) Submit invoice to insurance company 
6) Chase them up for payment.

For More Details:
Creative Sales Promotional

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Avr - 11:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Angel Serveur World of Warcraft Index du Forum -> Section récupération et Beugs -> Récupérations en cours Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation